Friday, September 3

Time wasting test :)

Just put your answers in my comments section...

1) Favorite RPG?
2) Favorite charecter class/clan/whatever?
3) Favorite race to play?
4) Favorite charecter you ever played (explain)
5) Favorite campaign you ever played in (and main quest)
6) Longest charecter played?
7) Favorite alignment?
8) Best session ever?
9) Best roll (of the dice) ever?
10) Favorite colour? (just had to throw that one in)

6 comments:

Sylentlucidity said...

1) Vampire:the masquerade
2) Bard
3) Half-elf
4) Mackenzie (The only charecter I've played to the end of a campaign, Brujha/Sabbat, mistaken for the goddess Kali when travelling in Asia, her charecter concept was me originally)
5) Dan's Victoria by night, main quest...Kill Kevin
6) Tough one...I've only had one charecter die on me which was Katrina, I think Mackenzie was in a longer campaign though.
7) Chaotic Good
8) Playing an assimite, pretending to be my recently destroyed charecter Katrina. I got to kill Leanne, steak Bilbo with a pencil, and finger Sean as he ran away.
9) As DM of Demon, Killing Bilbo
10) Blue

Anonymous said...

Danno
1. Vampire the Masqurade
2. Ravnos
3. vampire (does that count)
4. Quinn - he was just so much fun to play. I feel I really brought him to life.
5. tough one. I would have to say Ari's Vampire where I played Lilith.
6. Lilith - Tremere for VtM
7. Chaotic Good
8. Really tough call. So many I can't choose. Am I allowed to pick one I DM'd?
9. Can't remember. I am sure it had to do with a lot of 10s on a d10.
10. vampire green. *grin*

Anonymous said...

1) Vampire
2) Malkavian or Lasombra..who am I kidding...MONK! ;)
3) Elf or Human
4) Victor Mahrabian...Malkavian nightclub owner...played for a LONG time...just liked his 'personality'
5) Ari's campaign...with Lilith actually!
6) Probably Victor
7) True Neutral....you can justify ANYTHING ;)
8) Just about any Vamp session where we enter a nightclub for the first time...
9) Two 18's, and nothing lower than 11 isn't bad ;)
10) Green?

Shaymus

Anonymous said...

bilbo
1) tough call, Heoroes, dnd or vampire.
2) anything big and dumb
3) see above.
4) have ta be Ewen, my first vampire character, made well before I knew how to min max.
5) first vampire
6) I know this will scare people, but I once played a character for three years, Raweet an Alaghi fighter from dnd.
7) Well the computer test said evil, so who am I to argue.
8) The last one with Ewen, sorry girls. It is that or one of the times you girls flashed us.
9) Making a heroes character I rolled 18+6+6 for pp, one the more important attributes.
10) plum crazy purple, yaa mopars!

Anonymous said...

1) Rolemaster though Vampire and Dungeons & Dragons are close behind
2) Brujah is my favourite clan. I don't really have a favourite class for Swords and Sorcery games.
3) I do seem to be partial to elves.
4) An evil human wizard who was married to a cleric of Set. We were bent on world domination though we never did defeat the Drow who lived in the swamp with their Dragon Orb. Followed by Edward Blake the shotgun wielding Ventrue who reveled in being a member of the Sabbat. Edward might have made first if I had ever gotten those two leather clad bodyguards I kept talking about.
5) The party worked for an ultra secret organization dedicated to the crown. We worked to thwart an evil Elf who had been banished to another plane. Our handler was an incompetent young girl whose information always seemed to be wrong. Turned out that the ultra secret organization had been eliminated a hundred years before and we were actually working for the bad guys. Each item we accumulated for our bosses was being used to create a portal to bring the bad guy back.
6) From the above campaign an Half-Elf Darkblade (psi/assassin).
7) Though I like being good, being bad is so much more flexible.
8) There was this one session in Montreal when I could feel Edward going over to the Dark Side. Something to do with a certain club there.
9) Three other party members were down in a Rolemaster game. The demon was upon me and I had one final roll of the dice. I was no match for the demon and kept talking to stall my death. I finally through the dice and up came a 96 and in Rolemaster if you roll a 96 through 100 you get to keep rolling and adding. I threw two more rolls in that range with a final total including bonuses of over 400. Needless to say the demon died and I lived to fight another day.
10) Green

Wormy

Mistress Bright Eyes said...

1) Vampire the Masquerade - without question.
2.)Tough - Toredor (OK, who's surprised??), or anything a bit nutty (Gnome Illusionist was wicked fun, as was Malkavian....)
3.)Umm... Hafling, or vampire - if that's a vaild "race"! :)
4.)Either Lydia, my very first Vampire character, or Lauren, my "Angelic" Malkavian.
5.) Inevitably tied to #4 - either the first Vampire campaign Danno ran for us, or the Victoria campaign... Both were absolutely incredible, and I still have vivid pictures of some of the key scenes burned in my head (Walking into Katrina's house to be ambushed by that Assamite...I still hear the squeaky stair! Oh, and getting the rose from one of the "Cook Street" bunch... Leaving that town in North Africa burning behind us... Seeing Kevin erupt into a swarm of insects in a dungeon beneath Royal Roads...)
6.) I can't remember which actually got played longer, but it was either Lauren or Lydia.
7.)Ummm... Chaotic good or Chaotic Neutral... Ones I more or less understand. :)
8.)Any of the ones involving Uriel... one of the most memorable was the one where he died... I seriously was almost in tears!
9.) Anything that doesn't botch!! God knows I have precious few rolls that don't include 1's!!!!
10.)Blue. Definitely Blue. :)