Monday, September 27

Busy Bee

Playgroup was a hit, I am sorry to say ;) On the elevator up to the play room, we shared the car with a mom and her little boy. The whole way up she was promising that it wouldn't be for very long and she would be right back. The little boy wouldn't stop hugging her when it was time to go.

Not Liam.

The minute we hit the top of the elevater and he could see the big room full of toys and kids, he was off like a shot. He didn't even look up from his cars when I tried to say goodbye. I think I'm traumatized.

The criminal record check is free after all. The rec center gave me a note to take in with me when I go saying that they will pay the $75 dollars that it costs to get done. I still think thats a little pricey just for checking a database, but what do I know? It might be a discount already...

No comments: