Ok, so I was going to write an individual email to Sean in regards to some of the conversation last BBQ, but at breakfast today Dan slipped up and made the same mistake. I realize that really I should give this lecture to everyone.
Please watch what you say around Liam and Teresa. The other day Sean was talking about some movie and a chain link fence/sex scene. This morning Dan was reciting me a dirty poem...
Now you know that I personally don't have a problem with this kind of stuff, but Liam has already picked up a few unsavory habits from us. No two year old should be able to swear...and do it in context. (Liam drops his shoe down the stairs..."F*ck!") I'm just saying, please people, watch your language and conversation topics till the kids are in bed.
Thanx
5 comments:
Sorry about that, I will try and remember in the future. :(
Wormy
Consider your hand slapped...next time it'll be a spanking :)
You realize, that may well be EXACTLY what he wants??? **laugh** Sean that is ;)
And I know I slipped up the other day :( Felt very bad...the catch is, once you've slipped, how do you cover up! I think male 'selective' listening is SO a learned trait! Liam seems to pick up on EVERYTHING! Including the slips :(
Shaymus
Well the first thing I thought when I read spanking was woohoo! So seems like Shaymus might know me after all.
Wormy
We're dealing with the same thing; Joe is a nightmare for swearing around the kids! Here's a funny -- Kaitlyn said the other day she wanted to grow up so she could use bad words like daddy :-) They understand what's appropriate and what's not, it's just whether or not they choose to follow our rules...
Post a Comment