Tuesday, September 28

Full moon

Yesterday was a great day around our house (as you can read in yesterdays posts). But for some reason, around 4:00 I started to develop a raging migraine. I managed to stick around for dinner, and I intended to go shopping with Dan after the kids were in bed (Scott babysits when we do this), but the high pitched squeals coming from the living room were really making me grind my teeth. So I went for a short lay-down at around 7:00. I didn't wake up until my alarm went off at 5:15 this morning :)

I feel great!

It's amazing what 10 hours of sleep will do for you when you are used to 4 to 7 hours a night.

The moon was full this morning, which was nice because I barely had to use my flashlight it was so bright.

And Dan is going to work later this morning because he has a meeting...which means morning sex! (Not that you needed to know that, but this is my diary. So I'm going to write it anyways :p ...)

Yup, things are looking up today. At least from this angle :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owwwww my freakin' eyes!!! THEY BURN!!!!! WAY too much information!!! **laugh**

;)