Yesterday was a busy day for the kids and I. I re-wrote my essay at noon while they took a tour of the campus led by Grandma. Liam got to see the big saltwater fishtank in the biology department, and play with some of the cool toys in the physics department. As for me, I feel that I did much better this time around.
A carload of my wacky relatives are in town this weekend. Two auties and three teenage boy cousins make for a houseful for Mom. I think I might offer up a tent and some space in my yard for the boys tonight...We'll see.
The boys haven't ever really been to Victoria before, so Mom and I are playing tour guides. Egypt exhibit tomorrow, and Hatley/Fort Rodd Hill today. The boys are really interested in seeing "Xaviers school for the exceptionally gifted" and if you want to spy on us, check this cam at around 10:00am tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment