So here's for everyone who's tired of reading about my creative dilema's.....
~~~
The Britch Story...
So Dan says to me for the forth or fifth time..."What is Scott's girlfriends name again?"
I replied,"Really it shouldn't be this hard for you to remember dear, it's my name but with an "r".
*Pause*
My loving husband says, "So her name is Britch?".
~~~
True story...I should submit it too readers digest ;) The girlfriends name is Trina for those of you who (like my husband) aren't too bright.
~~~
NorthAmerican Beauty
I did something this weekend that'll surprise the pants off of the lot of you...
After a bottle and a half of wine and a litre of cooler...I had a weak moment. Someone offered me a bit of pot, and I accepted.............
To put this in perspective, it's been 8 years since I last tried it at a New Years party. I spent the night being sick after one toke.
Before that, it was 2 years since I smoked anything, I had opted to quit for various reasons...
So it's been 10 years since I was a strung out pothead.
1 toke the other night was all it took to sober me up and send me into an episode of the X-Files. Paranoid, surrial, and feeling out of place, I went straight to bed. I had forgotten why I hate the stuff so much...Now I remember...And it's still not something I enjoy doing. So the obvious solution (again) is to just not do it.
I guess I just wanted to remind myself
No comments:
Post a Comment