Well, I've calmed down from this morning. Maybe I can get the message across without acting like an infernal hosebeast...But I doubt it.
I want Scott out of my house.
I'm tired of dealing with his attitude. I hate how he's always in my way. I dislike the bad habits he teaches Liam, like bad language and throwing things in the house. I despise the way he raids our CD stack for music and never puts it back, or even tells us where we can find it. I really hate the way he acts one way when Dan is home, and another when he's not. He's sullen, aggressive, verbally mean to me and Liam. And I've had enough of it.
It's my house, and I deserve to feel welcome in it. I've spoken to Dan about it and I thought he had agreed to kick him out...Except nothing was ever done about it. I admit that the situation has it's ups and downs. But the ups aren't going as high anymore, and the lows are hitting bottom. When I can't have a conversation without hissing and spitting...That's an old indication to me that something has to change before I change it myself. I need to be able to count on Dan for support...But he isn't listening, Scott ignores me when I talk to him about it...And the seconds are ticking down to detonation.
I have a very familiar feeling right now. It's the same one I had when I was 13 and left home and the same feeling I've gotten over the years akin to fight or flight.
$600 a month is nice, but if you choose that over your wife's sanity and happiness...Don't be surprised if you come home one day to Scott laid out across the kitchen floor next to a very dented frying pan...I'm just sayin'
No comments:
Post a Comment