Monday, July 12

One of Scott's friends has bought a house and moved in with his girlfriend. He decided to get rid of all of his old VHS tapes and Scott made him an offer. $10 for 3 boxes of tapes...Not bad. Anyways, we watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back the other night...

I've avoided this one because I thought it looked stupid. I think I've been jaded by all of the summer blockbuster comedic crap that they put out these days, ala American pie. I should have remembered who wrote it. I've haven't laughed that hard in ages...I'm not sure if that makes me an unfit mother or not, I'm sure real mom's don't like gratuitous swearing and blowjob jokes ;)

So in honor of Kevin Smith I declare this week to be Kevin Smith quote week...If any of you have a favorite quote from any of his movies (Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob SB, or anything else that I don't know about) send it too me or post it on the tag board.

No comments: