Good Morning !
I wanted to post this now before I leave for up island. If I didn't, then I probably wouldn't do it justice.
I've had a great little vacation the last couple of days. It was a lot of fun being single again, but I'm ready to see my kids again :)
Last night was a blast, I haven't hung out with Sean and Kevin in far too long. We had some really good conversation. It's been so long since I've had a real adult conversation with anyone but Dan, that it was a little rough at first, but once it got going...I laughed, I cried, it was better than "Cats".
A note for Cheryl :)
Kevin behaved himself very well. He had some very good things to say about you two, and is very obviously in love. The romantic poet in me was doing backflips over some of the stories he told, and I'm very happy for you both. It makes me less afraid to leave my house, knowing that happiness really does exist outside of it :)
Soooo...
One vehement bachelor down and two to go...
Back to the evening. Monty's sucked! The girls weren't enjoying themselves on stage or something. Sean enforced a tradition and coerced a group of lesbi*ns to sign my bre*sts. "No guys allowed, maybe Dan won't kill me".
I think the last time I went out for an evening like this was when Dan and I were only engaged. I remember being much more embarrassed at my behavior the next day. Besides changing cloths in the middle of the street (and not flashing anyone, much to Sean's dismay) I didn't perform to my usual standards. And I think I'm ok with that. Check out my photolog for pics :)
No comments:
Post a Comment