Wednesday, July 21

I spent a lot of time in the last couple of days working on the website for Flotsam
Now I need to tweek, and add a no frames version and I think I'm ready. Let me know what you guys think. I use Mozilla as a browser, so let me know if I need to fix any glaring mistakes in explorer and netscape :)

I couldn't sleep tonight because my creative juices were flowing so fast I needed to write them all down. I have the first 6 chapters ready to go now, just needing to fill in minor details like dialog ;) It's nice to have the visual aid of the artwork (or the literary aid of the writing) to help the story along. This is going to be fun!

I think where I failed with Storytelling vampire and demon was the interaction with my players. My plot was good, but my dialog sucked. We'll see how it goes with fictional people/victims instead of real ones ;)

ps @%$#* no spellcheck!

No comments: