Monday, July 19

I want to thank you again Sean for helping us out yesterday. Dan and I really appreciate the chance to go out on a date ...5th one ever ;) ...and actually talk about anything other than the kids :) And your work on the fence was also very much appreciated....thank you, thank you, thank you! With out your help, an afternoons worth of work might have taken a couple of months' weekends.

For everyone else...
1) Sean's a wonderful person and deserves a hug
2) If you're looking for a good place to go for wings, check out the Colwood pub :) The Times Colonist rated thier wings 3rd best in the city. But Dan and I agree that we've never had better dry pepper wings. I can vouch for the terriaki as well....Mmmmmmmmmm!
3) I'm a little slow this morning, I've caught the brown bottle flu ;)
4)Really this should be higher on the list...Leane and I have finished the first page of our comic, and it looks awsome! I'm going to work on the website for it today. I'll just use my telus account for the webspace :) I'll start posting it once we have a few pages ready to go.
5) Stoopid blogger spellcheck :(

No comments: