Saturday, June 19

Painting

Well I'm almost done the medusa and will probably start the angel in the next day or so. Scott bought me a dragon yesterday, but I want to finish the stuff already primed before I start it. These new tools (needle files, green stuff, and magnifier) really help. I'm finding that I take 3 times longer to finish because it's so much easier work in fine detail.

My wish list for supplies:

Paint, I'm getting low in some colors and I could use more variety

Paint brushes, my fine detail brush is taking a beating and it's the only one left that's usable for "wet" work

More figurines! I seem to have a surplus of female figures and undead. I could use more guys (couldn't we all ;) and more animal/monster figures perhaps a winter wolf or horse?

Reaper has a new contest on...check it out

No comments: