Friday, June 11

No vampires here!

So I've been posting a lot lately about my own delusional fantasy world. Today is time for a hint of reality...

Randy and April are camping this weekend, so no vampire tonight. Instead I thought I'd try to cook up this Graf Dracula recipe, in honor of the whole no-vampire thing. I'm very curious, it sounds tasty :)

Scott,Dan, and I are also planning on sitting down and trying to figure out how to play Game of Thrones which has a very thick instruction book ;) I can't wait!

So are any of you interested in joining us for an evening of garlic, wine, and strategy games?

Let me know asayk :)

Dinner will be at 6:30-7ish because Dan works till 6 tonight. I can't put it off any later or else the kid blows a gasket. So please don't be late if you want to join us for dinner.

No comments: