Adventures in Nepal
**laugh** Too funny! I actually PREFERRED the comment system you used to have over this one :PBut so be it...Shaymus
Ok, I kind of miss the gay porn ads at the top of the page
I didn't complain about the lame commenting system. I complained that the lame commenting system would always freeze when I went to post a comment.WormyP.S. Sure glad I missed the gay porn ads.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
**laugh** Too funny! I actually PREFERRED the comment system you used to have over this one :P
But so be it...
Shaymus
Ok, I kind of miss the gay porn ads at the top of the page
I didn't complain about the lame commenting system. I complained that the lame commenting system would always freeze when I went to post a comment.
Wormy
P.S. Sure glad I missed the gay porn ads.
Post a Comment