Tuesday, August 24

G'mornin'

It's raining out...delivering papers this morning sucked.

I'm messing around with the site again, as you can see. I found a free forum from Bravenet that I'd like to replace the shoutboard with (I pay for the shoutboard). I'm going to make the forum accessable from the comic as well.

I'll write about our weekend later today :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since when did you get popups?!?!

Seems to be a few of them off of your site now...?

Sylentlucidity said...

I assume that "anonymus" is Sean since he usually forgets to sign his name...I am testing out a few services from bravenet for "free". If I decide that I like them then I will subscibe, and the pop-ups go away. It's way cheaper to get a bundle from them (photolog, forum, etc) then to pay for bits and pieces from other providers. AS much as I am probably getting ahead of myself right now, I'd like a forum for the comic, as well as some other features that they can provide me with.
I apologize for the pop-ups...I don't have to see them, so let me know where they are...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous was me...Shaymus ;)

But good to know...I thought that the popups were a blogger thing...no worries :) I can totally appreciate the whole 'accept popups, and get free service' idea...it's all over the internet...

Anonymous said...

Use Firefox not that lame Internet Explorer thingie.
Kevin

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY off topic, but thought I'd post this link I stumbled across...

http://disillusion.demonkarma.net/Roleplaying/index.php