Hello Darkness My Old Friend
It's that time of year again for the friendly neighborhood paper delivery girl. (One of my many persona's). At 5:05 am when I left the house this morning , it was dark outside. I guess it's time to break out the flashlight again :( So this morning I composed a letter to my subscribers in regards to leaving a light on for me and clearing the path to the mailbox of hazards. Things like a badly parked car, a tricycle, a power cord strung across the path...all can (and have) make me trip as I fumble around in the dark. I think most people assume that thier papers just appear by magic in their mailboxes. They forget that somebody actually has to bypass the junk they leave all over the place in order to deliver the key to their morning rituals.
So if any of you get the paper...please be considerate towards the delivery person. Help them out by keeping your yard tidy and leaving a light on. It'll be appreciated :)
No comments:
Post a Comment