Reaper put out a new female cleric!
Don't mind me as I geek out for a second...
I hate how limited the resources are out there for female roleplayers. I mean come on...how many scantly clad, sword wielding, barbarian chicks are actually played on a regular basis? *Sarcasism* I know that all MY characters run around topless, but is it really that common?
In other news...I now have a paying client for miniature painting :) Paul over at Game Factory wants me to paint a whole Necron army for him (Warhammer 40k)...Easy money let me tell you :)
3 comments:
Hopefully Paul doesn't read your Blog...your easy money might go away if he knew you love doing the painting!!! **laugh**
Shaymus Bane
OHMIGOD SHE'S GOT A MACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course, the irony is that she shows up AFTER you guys retire your D&D game... ;S But still!
:)
*Sits up and groans*
Not Dead Yet!
Dan has been brainstorming some dastardly things lately ;)
Post a Comment