Thursday, June 16

Busy, Busy, Busy

I just finished saying good-bye to my cousin Cheryl after a two day whirl-wind stay. I'm a little sarcastic while I write that, not because it wasn't fun, but because by whirl-wind I mean "nice leisurely visit". I just wish I could still throw fun and exciting adventures for out of town guests...but the kid factor is a damper on things. Last night we went to the Reef with my Mom and ate till our lips tingled, while talking about the usual...Family, school and gross medical conditions (or a combination of the three ) Cheryl just finished her final exams and as of the end of the month going to be referred to as "Madam Pharmacist" in exaggerated accents by all participating family members...

Yes we are odd. Yes we are ALL odd.

Cheryl showed up two days after a whirl-wind visit from my Grandma and Grandpa, and she left 15 minutes after I got off the phone with Jackie to arrange a visit with her and the Ricelettes...Can you tell it's summer yet :)

I'm not sure what the plans are for July and August yet, but things are filling up fast...and September is going to be so busy I'll need a vacation after that vacation :) Stacy and Evie's' wedding, Green Day concert, Firefly in the theaters, Bill and Leanne in town...

I'd better work faster on my painting contract :)

YAY Busy !! :)

2 comments:

Sylentlucidity said...

The quote is for you Mom...of course :)

Anonymous said...

So I'll be coming down on the 25 of June....got room for me? lol Just joking, the sponsoring bar gives me a room. But I will be down there singing in the Island Finals at Sopranos. Come and watch! That could be counted as some sort of outing if you have company in town! If I don't see you guys, I'll know you just had something better to do, you know, like... ummm... well just about anything really would be more fun than listening to a bunch of amatuers croon out country tunes! I'll buy you a drink if you come a cheer loud though! It might help my mark. Talk to you soon.