So I finished the big figure that I was working on for Paul last night. Hopefully he likes it...in the end I was desperately looking for ways to make it more dynamic looking, because frankly it's a boring figure. Black and gray. Dull.
Tonight I'll probably file the lines off of the next piece during gaming. It's a very low attention type of activity and I need to get the piece done for Saturday.
It's Scott's birthday today! Happy Birthday Scott! I'll go pick up a cake for him later today. No idea what he wants for a present. I kinda feel like a bad sister.
I'm emailing back and forth with Randy, Dan, Stacy and Leanne about Vampire. If you are interested in playing read up on it in the forum and email me. I mostly put that out there because I haven't heard from Sean yet, and I sort of figured he'd be first in the que.
In other news, looking forward to gaming tonight, the prelude was really good.
and...
Waiter!
I'll have what he's having.
3 comments:
Heya Chica. :)
Spiffy Necron Models. I know what you mean about the challenge of trying to spice up the colour scheme - grey and black does get a bit monotonous. A thought for you though - try playing with matte & glossy to bring different highlights out. :) Gloss black (add a bit of varnish over top, or some future floor wax to your mix) looks spiffy next to flat black.
Food for thought!
L
bah necrons, they are not fit for the soles of the boots that the mighty lost and the damned trample across the battle field in.
bilbo
GORKAMORGA!!!!!!!
Post a Comment