I love my husband!
Just spoke with him on the phone. Had one of our typical conversations about roleplaying, and he signed off in the end of the conversation "See you in a half hour". It took me a second...he's not off work for another 5 hours, what gives? He explained that he wasn't feeling well this morning (we were up late drinking with Stacy and Evie) and had since then been looking at what a beautiful day it is. He wants to come home and spend time with me and the kids. A mental health day he calls it.
To put this a little more in perspective, for those of you just tuning in...Dan has a granite work ethic. I've known him for 5 years, been married for 2 1/2 years. That whole time he has only called in sick twice. And one of those times was because I was sick. He'll go to work sick and visit the bathroom between appointments or just suffer, before he'll stay in bed.
So once again I have to say "what gives?" this is so unlike him, but such a treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment