Monday, March 29

Happy Monday!

I'm back! Sorry there was no post this weekend, but we were very busy for the most part...

Friday of course was chore day...I got the floors done and that's it :( Saturday morning it was like it never happened, so I really feel like I accomplished something there.

Saturday Dan's parents came down in the morning, bringing presents for the kids (a couple of outfits and a bunny for Teresa, and a fire truck and summer sandals for Liam). We actually got to see Sylvia for a while there. Not a very common occurrence anymore. Saturday evening we had Stacy, Evie, Randy and April over for 6 player Settlers of Catan/*sshole cards, and we had a blast! Thank you so much for coming over guys :)

Sunday we loaded up "Sacred" this new PC game and wasted a good part of the day playing that...Scott is already level 13 with his Vampire! And Sunday afternoon was Liam's first time attending a birthday party! Falcon Gymnastics...Remember that for when you have your own kids...They had trampolines and a huge blow up slide...And a foam pit with rope swings and dismount boards, oh my! Liam was the youngest one there, but he still had a blast!

Of course over the weekend I had stored up a couple of good rants, but the moment has left me now, so I have to leave it for another day.

I'll just leave you with one question...Why DO they still print Garfield in the comics section? He is no longer funny and is just taking up space...It's time to retire, man.

No comments: