Thursday, March 18

Ola! Here is my first post...I guess the only way to get started is to tell a little about myself.

Things about myself in order of priority :)

1) I'm a young mother of two darling children: Liam the toddler and Teresa the infant
2) Married almost three years to Dan
3) Canadian

Why I wanted to start a blog? I began a paper route last November, about a month after Teresa was born. My thinking was that I would be forced to haul my still looking pregnant b*tt out of bed and exercise it off. Not to mention a small amount of income for which I could do with what I will. As a side effect of getting up and walking at 5 am every morning, the rants I form in my head on various topics, rather amuse/scare/make me angry at times. Thus the vent page.

No comments: