Dan seems to think that my minimal posting lately has made my throngs of fanboys restless...You can see why I married him :) He certainly doesn't lack anything in the imagination department.
The truth is that nothing has really been going on around here. I didn't win a corvette, my kids and I have been a little sick, the weather is dreary, and I'm running out of books,movies and games to entertain myself with.
~~~
I guess there's the seafood feast to write about...
Menu $20 per head
Crab
Lobster
Shrimp and Scallops Vienna
Wild Rice with baby clams
Mussles and clams
Oysters ala Dan
Salmon
Fresh Bread
Salad w/oil and balsamic vinegar dressing
lemon gelato/lime sherbet with mint
I hope everyone had enough to eat, I know that I was stuffed :) Unfortunately we had had a busy day prior to the feast, and were beat by the time it was done. I'm afriad our hosting skills were a little lax after that. My apologies if it was overly obvious. Next time we will time it better :)
~~~
My wallet has been missing since last Weds. I've searched the house top to bottom and even got down on my hands and knees to look at things from the kidlets perspective...but nothing. At this point I think it must have been recycled. Does anyone remeber seeing it anywhere? Or seeing the kids with it? It's blue denim and has my keys attached to it with a chain. I guess I should just give up and start cancelling my cards :(
~~~
I'm really enjoying gaming with James as DM on Fridays. It's neat to play under a new DM, I've only ever played under Dan and Ari and they both influence each other a lot I think (or maybe it's just Dan who's picked things up from Ari...dunno). But James is entirely from a differnt gaming sphere...or something. He has his own style that has devoloped away from this particular gaming group. Not better or worse, just diferent. It's kind of refreshing.
And I'm not saying that I don't love playing with Dan as DM. Dan thinks like I do, so it's easy for me to visualize what he's describing. Dan will always be my favorite DM, and that's not just be because of the sex ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment