I refuse to post anything about the US election on this site. I'm a Canadian and it bugs me that what happens in the US effects us so much. But then it effects the world as a whole...
We watched Farenheit 9/11 on Hallowe'en, and it was the scariest movie I've ever watched.
~~~
Tonight...
Stacy brought over his salmon on Monday, and I've been marinading it since yesterday morning. It should be like candy by the time Dan BBQ's it :)
I'm going to do up my famous asparigus and smoked salmon soup as our veggies.
Can someone bring some baby red potatoes? I'll do up a batch of those greek/dijon baked potatoes that I did a couple of weeks ago.
~~~
For anyone who is interested...here is the link to the site I download my charecter sheets from. Dan has asked me for it. Take a look around, there's something here for everyone. Party treasure sheets, equipment placement "dolls", really shiny charecter sheets ;) I'm using the Vampire:Dark Ages, Revised sheet tonight because it has theology down under the Knowledge skills list, which isn't there on the origanal sheets.
No comments:
Post a Comment