Sunday, November 14

Cow!

So Dan asks me yesterday, "What do you think Teresa's first word will be?" I was suspicious of the question (or the way he asked it) and shrugged...
Dan turns to Teresa and says "Can you say cow?"
Teresa gabbles something that could be heard as "cow" if I stood on my hands and tilted my ear towards her just right...I told Dan he was loony

Tonight in the bathtub Teresa stood up (bad girl!) and held out a sponge cow and said it again. It isn't quite her first word because I don't think it is annonciated enough to call it that yet, but she is soooooooo close :) She definatly understands the word.

~~~

She's growing up so fast, today I taught her to blow on her food if it's to hot...it ends up more spit then air comming through her lips, but she understands now when I try to direct her on something like that.

~~~

*sigh* Why does she have to grow up? Why can't she be my baby forever?

~~~~~~~~~

In other news...Flotsam has been updated.

No comments: