We had a brief visit from Kenny last week. Mr. Kent just thought he'd stop by on his way back to Nova Scotia from Shanghai. It was a good visit, ate a little BBQ, talked about our kids, played some Carcasonne. Kenny and Elizabeth were people that I really would have liked to know better. It got me missing the days before many of our friends moved on...and away from Victoria...*sigh*
Anyways
Kenny looks like he's lost a Danno. I hardly recognized him when he walked through the door, he looked so good. Apparently there isn't much to do in Fredericton in December, so he took up running around the indoor track at the university.
So Kenny is my muse at the moment (don't laugh, you've all been my muses at times whether you knew it or not). Monday night I went and bought an arm band radio and ran down the Galloping Goose to the bridge and back...maybe 2 km's. I still hurt. But it felt good to get moving again. It let me release my daily frustration after the kids went to bed as well....If we don't game tonight I think I'll go again :)
Thanks Kenny!
No comments:
Post a Comment