Wednesday, April 27

Order of the Stick

I'm staring to get very frustrated with Giant in the Playground. I ordered a copy of his printed comic (Order of the Stick) back in January, hoping to have it by Valentine's Day as it was sort of implied that was when I'd get it.

Now I realize that this is his first experience with publishing.

And it's crappy that his paid helpers ripped him off instead of dealing with shipping.

But I paid him a chunk of cash almost 5 months ago...a explanation in email form would go a long way towards soothing me and the rest of the horde waiting for their books. A personal blog post is one thing, but I don't read his blog or forums. Does that make it my fault for not being in the loop? Nope. Take a little time out of your busy day, Rich, and send out a form email explaining to your customers about the 5 month delay.

There is a fine line sometimes between crazy fans and people with legitimate concerns, decide for yourself which side I fall on.

No comments: