Ok, first things first...
Sorry Dan. That post was done at quarter to 7, and my mother's day could only get better from there :) I would have deleted or edited it if the stupid computer hadn't died. You are a wonderful husband and father, and the fact that you didn't divorce me over this post proves that ;)
I've learned my lesson ... NEVER post when hungover, sleep deprived, and PMSing!
~~~
Second, I have a lot of back posting to do. I'll try to do it all justice, but I'll be brief.
It was really good to see Bill and Leanne, even if it was for such a short visit. I may see you again later in the summer, as I'd like to take a trip out to Kelowna and maybe Lethbridge and show Tessa off to the family.
The 80's party was a blast! Scott won best costume prize. Sylvia has blackmail pictures.
It was also good to see Joe and Jackie (and Kaitlyn and Andra). Also for a short time unfortunately. I probably post more about missing friends another time...
~~~
And we now obviously have a new computer...YAY! Gunbound here we come ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment