So I weighed in at Curves the morning...I've lost 3.5 lbs and .75 inches. But that's over my whole body...I've lost inches on my bust, waist, thighs, tummy. Stayed the same on my hips, and gained a bit on my arms. When I look in the mirror I can totally see a difference. Dan swears that my bum is smaller...But then that's his job to say that...My thighs do look smaller now though. I no longer have "shoulder jowls" which was really bugging me. I have a sexy back again !! And my waist size is smaller...Now to get rid of my sexy little pot belly...And pierce my belly button ;)
On another note...Anyone want to babysit for us on Saturday? We would cook you dinner...Whatever you want, roast...turkey...steaks...pasta...kd and hotdogs ;) And rent you some movies, or playstation games. The kids would be asleep by the time we left, so the only thing to do is keep an ear out for Teresa. Who now takes to the bottle really well. Any takers?
(edit) Oh yeah, and one more thing...Bill and Leanne are in town this weekend. Leanne's sister had her baby last week. They will be pretty busy by the sounds of things, but just letting everyone know that they're around :)
No comments:
Post a Comment