So Thursday's Child is baiting the hook, trying to get me to post again. I really have no excuse for not posting the last few days. But the computer was down for a while last week.
So here's my day:
5 am: Alarm goes off, hit snooze.
5:08: Drag myself out of bed, feed Teresa (whether she's awake or not for it...Otherwise she'll wake up while I'm gone. Dan doesn't like that.)
5:20: Out the door ---> I start with newspaper delivery to the townhouses across the street, stop to talk to the lady with the yappy dogs, give my spare to the cab driver up the street who tips really well and very often, down the side street, cutting across lawns and through flower beds, and back home via the Galloping Goose Trail. Sometimes I see the group of deer who roam the area...Usually about 5 of them. And lately there are lots of bunnies.
6:30: Home, this is usually when I blog, or write down notes for Vampire.
7-7:30: Dan gets up and the sound of the shower wakes Liam up. I feed Liam breakfast and Dan teaches him bad table manners...
8 : Dan leaves for work
8-11: Play with Liam and Teresa in the living room. This includes reading books, rolling balls, singing songs, cuddling, snack time, feeding Teresa every 2 hours, bum changes and trying to teach Liam not to sit on his sister. If I'm really tired, then this is when I take cat naps. 15 minutes here and there until Liam drives another car over my face. I also check emails fairly often.
11 : Lunchtime for Liam
12 : naptime for both kids...Liam is down until 2 or 3, and Teresa is sporadic right now.
12-2 or 3 : This is where I'm supposed to do housework, but instead I play on the computer and have me time. Sometimes I do laundry.
2 or 3 : Snack time, and play outside in the yard time.
4 : I start dinner and do any housework that I should have done earlier. Clean kitchen, tidy livingroom, sweep floors.
5:30ish : Dan's home and Liam is beside himself with hunger. Sometimes I feed him a snack at around 4:30, but it spoils his appetite for dinner then. Liam plays in the yard with Brendan (the neighbor) until everyone is ready to sit down and eat. Teresa gets rice cereal.
6:30 : Cleanup from dinner/play with the kids
7 : bathtime, Dan or I get in the tub with them while the other person gets things ready for bedtime.
7:45 : teethbrushed, pj's on, Teresa gets one last feeding.
8 : Bedtime...Yay! Liam gets a kiss, a sippy cup of water, and his blanky. Teresa gets to cry herself to sleep.
8 till 11 : Adult time. We either play computer games, miniatures, have friends over, roleplay, work on projects or on very rare occasions...Actually have s*x.
11pm till 5am : Teresa will wake up 0 to 3 times for feedings, and I'm a big sucker so I don't usually let her cry it out yet...It's on the agenda...Really!
p.s. Yay Flames!
No comments:
Post a Comment