I don't correct spelling for Spite Tina. I do a LOT of other things for spite so i can see how you made the connection...as incorrect as that assumption is. **checks spelling before posting to prevent Flame**
'k, I should clarify then...the comic is for Randy...The line "To the Jew Cave" just had me thinking of some of the other wacky things you say...Jebus relax dude ;)
The typo crack was at my own expence...I'm crappy at spelling...and grammer...and math...really I shouldn't be able to pass high school level courses, but they already passed me...so HA, HA! Now the world gets to listen to me rant in barely literate sentence structures :)
I love that comic. Possibly as much as Goblins. You should put it in the quick link area because my comic reading rises and falls on your quick link area.
3 comments:
I don't correct spelling for Spite Tina. I do a LOT of other things for spite so i can see how you made the connection...as incorrect as that assumption is.
**checks spelling before posting to prevent Flame**
'k, I should clarify then...the comic is for Randy...The line "To the Jew Cave" just had me thinking of some of the other wacky things you say...Jebus relax dude ;)
The typo crack was at my own expence...I'm crappy at spelling...and grammer...and math...really I shouldn't be able to pass high school level courses, but they already passed me...so HA, HA! Now the world gets to listen to me rant in barely literate sentence structures :)
I love that comic. Possibly as much as Goblins. You should put it in the quick link area because my comic reading rises and falls on your quick link area.
Kevin
Post a Comment