
I guess the spring quarter this year is really slow. If anyone else out there is bored, email him. I recommend talking dirty ;)
I sat with Liam for a bit at bedtime last night and he started to space out. I asked him what he was thinking about and he said he was watching the alphabet in his brain.
He's so cute :) So we talked a little bit about sleeping and dreaming and I told him about closing his eyes and having his own TV in his head. He thought that was pretty neat and went to bed with no trouble...which is very rare. This morning he slept in, and dreamed about bears cuddling with him in his bed :) I know cause I asked him.
I got a phone call last night from an old friend that I haven't seen in 6 years! It was really neat to hear her voice after all this time. I guess she was just cleaning out some old papers and found my number. I'm glad we've kept this number now through three moves. Lisa went to school with me when I was doing the Entrepreneurship course back in 1999. Just after I met Dan :)
I'm thinking about what I'll wear to Kevin and Cheryl's wedding this summer. I thought about buying a new dress (something 1940's swing style, with cherries on it) but I really can't justify buying another dress that I'll only wear once. So I'm considering altering my wedding dress. It's a big scary step though, almost sacrilegious really. But the dress wasn't really a wedding dress style anyways and it would work well for something formal. I'd move the applique from the collar to the chest and fiddle with the lace shawl to make straps for the (otherwise strapless) dress. In other news, I fit it better now then when I wore it in Mexico :) The only other question is the color. Is it considered rude to wear white to a wedding? I'm not sure I'm ready to dye this dress yet...What if Teresa wants to wear it when she gets married??? My Mom is suggesting dyeing it an off white or ivory, but I remember trying the ivory color on in the store and looking like death warmed over...
No comments:
Post a Comment