Now you too can stalk my favorite geek celebrities :)
I love Will Wheaton. Next to Picard he was the best damn thing on that spaceship!..............Ok, Data was cooler, but that's it!
And Neil Gaiman, the sexiest geek ever!
Dave Barry is my hero :)
Jedi Knight Kevin Smith aka Silent Bob has a journal. Read this one, I'm serious.
Now why would I link to this? Why not.
And for the old school Canadian geeks, Shatner just sold a kidney stone for $75,000, proceeds go to Habitat for Humanity. Sheesh!
Gene Simmons has a "blog" with a twist...all you ladies who want to get KISSed can send in pictures (preferably in scanty clothing) and he'll put you on the "Ladies in waiting" list...Too funny :D
And Ladysmith's own party girl Pam has a neglected blog you can check out if you feel like it.
Rosie has a blog that is quite artistic. Actually a fun read. I always liked her style :)
And then just for fun a political illustrator who deals in gossip.
And a ranking of some like totally ghetto celeb blogs. "Ghetto" = "lame". Thanks Deb for helping expand my vocabulary :)
Best. Post. Ever.
P.S. The beginning for the story of Jay's rehab from Silent Bob's blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment