Adventures in Nepal
i got a 6.9, sweeet
I was hoping to put the HTML in here, but I don't think it would work. The good news is, I rate an 8.Danno
:) I got a 7.4 - also not too shabby. Plus, I also scored "above average" in the "Love" department, so it asked for my tips for success. *LMAO* Apparently my high score there helped balance my low, "needs improvement", spirit score. ;) What can I say?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i got a 6.9, sweeet
I was hoping to put the HTML in here, but I don't think it would work. The good news is, I rate an 8.
Danno
:) I got a 7.4 - also not too shabby. Plus, I also scored "above average" in the "Love" department, so it asked for my tips for success. *LMAO*
Apparently my high score there helped balance my low, "needs improvement", spirit score. ;) What can I say?
Post a Comment