Just a quick post in honor of D&D starting up again.
New comic link! Goblins, It's a typical gaming comic from the eyes of the green guys.
I finally finished painting the Necron army. Yay! The teens at the gaming store say that the Monolith is "Sick!" and that I'm "Pro!". I think that's a compliment, but I'll hold out for feedback from geeks who aren't high on hormones...
Check most of it out at thewww.Lucidrpg.com gallery. Let me know what you think :)
Edit: OH! I forgot to mention, JM is my webslave for LucidRPG. He's doing a really awsome job on the site...Check out his web design/blog site at www.themissingfile.com. Thank you JM!
2 comments:
looks awesome! i sometimes stare at my 60 warhammer figs and think hmmm perhaps i should paint them. They have kinda grown on me in primer white...i really do have to paint them. Well done.
The necrons were pretty easy to do :) We'll see how I fair with the Chaos Space Marines...Nurgle style!
I really wish someone would now contract me to paint Wood Elves...or even those cute Dwarves...something a little more colorful than shades of puke(snot)green or black and neon green
Brittonians anyone?
Post a Comment