Just like there are some days that my posts are written for the gaming crowd...this one is for the parents/grandparents and those of you interested in how things are going with the kidlettes :) Just a little forewarning for anyone who doesn't want to hear about how often my kids go to the bathroom...
We've been working on Liam and his potty training for a few months now, and I can now say that he's done with diapers for good :) He's been staying dry during the day as well as through the night! Yay! I don't think many people without kids realize how expensive it is to diaper your kids. The extra $40-$80 a month that it cost us to buy diapers for Liam will be appreciated :)
Then yesterday Teresa (the little monkey see monkey do that she is) walked into the bathroom and hauled herself up onto the seat. She just sat there taking all the toilet paper of the roll...Great fun!...but the idea is there :) She is now running around saying "Pee on Pot!" Which is also exciting because it is one of the only clear things that she can say yet.
Her repertoire includes "Wat dooin?", "OK!", "All done", "Cgom" (your welcome or thank you), "MAAMAAAA", and "NO!" which is not to be confused with "no!" which actually means yes. She also has a spattering of animals and their sounds but that is a given :)
2 comments:
YAY!!! I was so excited when Zach finally did away with the diapers, so I know what your feeling! How old is your daughter? I'm hoping my daughter will train fast, but she's only 16 months right now, so maybe not that fast! Good luck with yours.
*yay* Kidlets! :)
Can't wait to see them (and you of course) later this week. And even for us non-parental units hearing 'bout the munchkins is ALWAYS a good thing. ;)
Post a Comment