Here's an open invite to everyone interested in getting together with Joe and Jackie when they are in town. I haven't heard back from Jackie about my idea, so I just figure if I build it they will come. I spoke with Kari the other day and I guess the whole Comp-Sci crew will be in town for a convention of some sort. If anyone talks to Kenny or Steve (or Brian) in the next while, please pass on the invite :)
When: August 27th or 28th which ever day is best. After 7:00pm
Where: Our house...you should know where it is by now, if not then call me. 380-0871
What: A social gathering where we can all eat cheese, drink and maybe play some cards.
What should you bring?: A bottle of wine and a cheese. We will probably set up a fondue as well.
RSVP please.
Yes, Sylvia and Mike, you are invited.
3 comments:
Other options may be that we get a cheese expert from Thrifty's to put together our cheese selection and everyone pitches in to pay for it. Our neighbor works at Thrifty's head office and sits beside the cheese expert for all of Thrifty's. She is excited to help us if we let her.
Danno
Mike and I would love to come if it is on Sat, Aug 27. Aug 28 is the Sunday and we're going to the concert that night. I like the idea of pitching in money for that cheese platter, but also happy with bringing cheese. What ever the majority decides.
I talked to Kenny via email yesterday, and his vote is for the 27th since he needs to catch a plane on the 28th.
Post a Comment