So Dan has been dreaming about D&D again, and I've caught the "make a new character" flu. He is debating whether to continue the adventure we've been on for the last 2+ years, or jump time 25 years or so and play a desendants game :) I really like the idea of that. As much as I have fun with Aurora, she's sort of run her course, and the longer we don't play the more I think that she's done.
However! A 16 year old daughter of an overbearing high cleric of Pelor (and Tirith) has been hanging out with her aunty Kip down in the thieves guild...
I figure C-G Bard with thiefy skills. She has her mom's charisma and diplomacy but Aunty Kip pays more attention to her. She probably wouldn't even call herself a bard...she just happens to like stories and knows how to sing in the choir.
So anyways, It might be fun to make characters desendant of our favorite...things...from Dan's campaign. While I don't see Brother Lucius ever siring a brat, there were plenty of interesting NPC's and PC's to breed together in interesting combinations :)
So how about it? What would your character sheet look like?
4 comments:
VtM ;)
VtM? Your character sheet would like like Vampire: the Masquerade?!?!
**laugh**
Lucius died...so DEFINITELY no young'uns to follow up from him...BUT, there was that little red herring in the town up north! Kensai? **grin** One character I've NEVER played, is Rogue...maybe some type of rogue...decisions decisions... :)
Shaymus
Naw, just putting my vote in.
I am not certain at all what I would do in a descendant game ...
I have not given a heck of alot of thought to an alternate character.
I suppose it would depend a lot on what characters were needed.
Honestly, I would love to play a merchant character. Moving around, buying and selling ... arranging caravans that kind of thing.
However, not really a D&D thing ...
I would love to give a priest flavoured character a go. I would also like to play in a more magic controlled environment, the whole item creation thing was cool but really destroys some of the flavour of the game IMHO.
Tina, can you give me th number where you are staying?
Danno
Post a Comment