Wednesday, April 21

Kushiel

Ok, I just finished Kashiel's Dart. I know, I know, it usually takes my a day and a half max to get through a book. But for some reason this one dragged in the beginning for me. I guess I just wasn't in the mood for heavy descriptions and intrigue when I picked it up. Not too say that it wasn't well written. On the contrary it was excellent...But it's hard to get into the intrigue with a two year old bouncing on the couch next to me. I finished the second half of the book last night and today though :)

On a side note...(quick Quiz) So according to my earlier stated theory on the mythos behind the book...March 21st post The Merovigians were the society in the books, or the descendants of...Anyone else heard of a Merovigian lately???? And what does that have to do with the matrix?

No comments: