Tuesday, April 6

All right already..

Sorry I'm late folks, I've had a busy morning.

More on Vampire

A few rules to put in place now that I've done a little work.

1) The campaign is set in independent Vancouver...
Mostly because I have an idea of what it looks like and I've got the book. Don't bother reading it folks, the NPC's are all different ;)

2) Character creation...
Everyone takes the mentor merit...And as far as generation is concerned, I'll give you 10th gen for free. If you don't want to be 10th then that's fine, but you will be spending your points as per normal (from 12th level)

3) I have room in this campaign for 4 or 5 people. So, the deal is that if a character dies (I don't kill players, they kill themselves) they will be replaced by someone who didn't get in. Really reduces the amount of character flipping :)

4) Some background...Vancouver is a structure-less city. There is a Prince, but mostly he's just there to represent the city when visitors stop by...Your mentors have been dealing with a series of problems in recent years, and have decided to call an alliance/truce until they figure out what's at the bottom of it. A committee has been formed of their prized childer (you) to deal with the problem.

No comments: