Monday, April 19

..3..2..1..And We're Live!

Hi folks, long time no see. We had a great week long holiday here. I hope you're week was good as well :)

A quick synopsis;

Dan built the deck, and it looks really nice. He also bought me patio furniture, and a new BBQ. The backyard has been leveled (sort of) and lowered by like 7 inches to make room for topsoil and turf. We don't get our lawn until the 27th :( So the party in the backyard will probably be put off until next month. However, this week was so worth it :) It pretty much doubles the size of our main floor (hosting space) when it's all said and done.

Liam has been sick and miserable for a good part of the week. First it was a cold, and then an ear infection (poor kid) and now it's Daddy withdrawal...I'm going to have to undo a lot of bad habits learnt over the last week, as Dan has been letting him do stuff that he normally wouldn't get away with. His sleeping schedule is out of wack as well.

Teresa is Teresa...Happy, cute, curious, and VERY mobile. Turn your back for a second and she's gone. I've stopped calling her ducky and started humming the "Jaws" theme whenever she starts barreling towards the cats. It's only going to get better from here ;)

I've come to a decision on vampire, thanks to everyone who has shown interest. I am going to send out some emails today explaining my decision.

And that's it for now..Liam is calling for me from upstairs.

No comments: