I wasn't going to go see Return of the Sithe in the theater. I'm just not interested enough to stand in an hour long line-up to see a movie that I'm out of the loop on. My weekend has been pretty lonely though, I've been a little sick and I worked on Saturday and Sunday...So when Dan told me that he was going with a couple of our neighbors, I said yes just so I could cuddle up to him in the dark ;) Luckily we didn't have to stand in line, Jean-Marc and Bridget did that, while we watched Jacob their son before bedtime. It was cold when we got there and Dan would have frozen his *coff* nuts off.
I won't spoil the movie for any of you who haven't seen it yet...but I wasn't that impressed (oh yeah, and the bad-guys win ;). Dan says that it was full of "Easter eggs" (keep your eye out for the Millennium Falcon in the first few scenes). Since I haven't really watched any of the movies except Episode 1, (I've seen #3 and #4, but I was making out with pre-husband Dan at the time and not caring about the movies). I can't really comment on much but the really shitty acting. It wasn't a badly done movie, really it was quite shiny with the effects. But Anikin and Padme really needed to be put out of their misery, or taught to act....They made my skin crawl in a couple of scenes.
Before you send me any hate-mail for not knowing my StarWars, Jean-Marc is lending me all of the movies out so far. I was -2 years old when the first (3rd) one came out and Sci-Fi just wasn't my genre when growing up. I'm sure that one of you can fill me in on any details I miss, thus turning me into a "true" geek.
No comments:
Post a Comment