So the bbq was a blast. Thanks for coming out, to everyone who came :)
Leanne and Bilbo are now staying at Leanne's Gran's house as our house is flooded.
I'm tempted to just leave the post at that and see how many phone calls I get, but I'm probably not going to be here much in the next week or so to answer the phone and get any satisfaction ;)
We had a new roof put on the building last week. Aparently we were lucky enough to have a faulty piece of flashing installed over our bathroom, and with the rain last night...When I awoke this morning woth a really bad tequilla hangover (ok I lie...I was still drunk) there was a river running in our bathroom wall...driping out of our livingroom ceiling...down the stairs and into our storage (right over the cardboard boxes of keepsakes, not the waterproof tupperware bins that we've been replacing boxes with) and under the wall into Scott's room.
However I hear that having running water in your house is good Feng Shui.
No comments:
Post a Comment