Monday, February 21

Yay! all around

So most of you know that I've put Dan's Talisman game up for auction. I had been surfing EBay for deals on paints and stumbled across an auction where JUST THE TOWER was going for $450 U$. That's all I'll say about it though. Even though Dan told me to do it, I think he's having second thoughts already...

I went shopping downtown with my neighbors on Saturday which was nice. It's been a very long time since I've had girlfriends to hangout with...and speak of the devil...when I came back home there was a lump wearing Power Puff socks sitting on my couch! She says "Hi!" and sorry that she couldn't visit with anyone else. She was in town for the job fair at the new arena so she could get the skinny on putting up her plaques. She didn't actually know if she'd get out to see us so she didn't let us know she was comming to town...We got our revenge though... I think she got to her meeting on time the next morning, hopefully she felt just as hungover as we did :)

On a side note, our neighbor James asked me out of the blue when the next comic page would be up...luckily Leanne was sitting right there so she could make up the excuses this time. However she promised me that once the weather starts to get better and she can find a quiet place away from TV and loud music...she'll be sure to think about it in between staring at the beach boys and girls ;)

My birthday present is now booked and paid for I'll be sure to let everyone know how it went :) I'm very excited about going!

I enrolled in my English 12 course...Dan is talking about forcing me into the Young Drivers course... Guess what! I turn 16 next week! :)

No comments: