So here's some stuff to keep y'all busy between posts. At the moment I'm brain storming for Behind the Screen, which will be updated on Fridays (through out the day, so check it in the evenings).
For those of you who work...Dan says I'll get him fired ;) So take it easy. I reached 14th level and then realized that the game actually had a strategy. I restarted and now am doing much better :)
For the comic lovers...an oldie but a goodie.
And for the mommy's, something to do on your breaks (yeah right!)
~~~
Lastly, my apologies to Stacy and Sean for last night (if you noticed, if not then ignore me) If it seemed like "pick on Scott night" that's because it was. It was the only time I've seen him all week and I needed to say a few things to him before he disappeared again. I'll try not to do that again.
No comments:
Post a Comment