Wednesday, January 5

Remiss

So it occurs to me that there are a few announcements I should make. I know that it's mostly old news, but this is supposed to be a journal of sorts. I do still look back over what I've written from time to time, and this is the sort of stuff that I should record...So here I go sending out a thank you, a congratulations, and a condolences...

Thank you Stacy and Evie for your hospitality on New Years. It was a great party, and the food was amazing :) I have to get your ham recipe Evie!

The congratulations goes to Kevin and Cheryl who got engaged over the holidays. I still haven't heard the story so I can't write much about it, however I'm very happy for both of you....I would write something here about having kids and a Barney doll, but now is not the time or place...I'll wait until you're married first ;)

And the condolences goes out to Randy, April and Mojo. While we were celebrating at Stacy and Evies place, their apartment building was on fire (front page news Jan 2). Luckily their condo was on the far side of the building and they received no damage. Apparently their condo doesn't even smell like fire. They still have to live out of a hotel for the next week or so which is inconvenient. But all and all, I guess they're ok. The only real threat they've had to deal with is looters :(

No comments: