Once upon a time...before I married a capitalist and turned away from all things airy-fairy....I was big into neo-paganism. I would celebrate the solstices and full moons in the spirit of the seasons, look for mystical meanings in the trees and stones and cast runes or tarot cards whenever I had a question.
At the time it all worked for me. Perhaps it was becasue I still had an open mind, and was able to interpret everything in a possessive way, that my divinations seemed to be on target. Perhaps I made the spirits happy by my attentions. I've always been very lucky when it comes to chances and intuition, something that my brother calls "the Rosenberg luck". It's a family trait. He lives by it, and it never fails to save him when things look crappy for him...Personally I don't trust in my luck to that extent anymore, but perhaps that's my problem.
Luck and airy-fairy really has no place in my life as it is right now. Intuition is different, but without much interaction outside my house, sometimes I wish I could just shut it off. There's a small difference between intuition and overactive imagination.
Anyways, one of the things I used to do as a hobby was draw up astrological charts. Something that is a lot more complicated then you would think. It all is based on the exact time and place you were born and where the sun and planets were in the sky at that exact moment in relation to your location. It then is broken down into the strength of the magnetic pull from the different planents and where those planets pull you to (usually called "influences"). Anyway, the horoscopes in the paper are usually bullshit because it is impossible to blanket predict like that. Astrology is very personal and the Astrologist needs several basic numbers to do it accurately.
Bridget has sent me this site which looks to be well done, she says it is very accurate for her. My guess is that the woman is local, perhaps Vancouver or Seattle which would make her predictions more likely. Or else she lives near where Bid was born. Check it out, I'm curious to see if it is accurate for anyone else. My report (pisces) for November sounds very positive...I won't make fun of it just yet in case it comes true ;)
2 comments:
I see it was time for an update to the ol' website, eh?
:)
I still prefer the popup comment reply system :(
Ah well :) We shall see what November 21st brings to this Leo (a good day according to the supplied link!)
Shaymus
The problem with the pop up comment system was that they (an outside company)kept losing the comments any time I redid the page with a new template...I'll see if I can make it open for you with a target="_blank" tag...
Post a Comment