Adventures in Nepal
niiiiiiiice
I knew I could count on Bilbo to comment :)
does that make me predictable...
Noooo... not t-shirts. don't let dad know there are eve's shirts.
Wow, I didn't know that Guristas females have such nice racks. Maybe I'll get a few for my cargo hold.
Gurista girls don't shower though...we mud wrestle :)
part of me wishes to know just what is going on...the other part doesn't want to ruin the storyline i am imagining.
See what you miss out on not playing EVE???
hot chicks wearing coool t's...might have to sign up...Leannnnnnnnnnnnne.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
niiiiiiiice
I knew I could count on Bilbo to comment :)
does that make me predictable...
Noooo... not t-shirts. don't let dad know there are eve's shirts.
Wow, I didn't know that Guristas females have such nice racks. Maybe I'll get a few for my cargo hold.
Gurista girls don't shower though...we mud wrestle :)
part of me wishes to know just what is going on...the other part doesn't want to ruin the storyline i am imagining.
See what you miss out on not playing EVE???
hot chicks wearing coool t's...might have to sign up...Leannnnnnnnnnnnne.
Post a Comment