


I've decided there isn't enough gratuitous sex and violence in my life anymore...I mean come on. I'm 27 years old and not unattractive. I should get hit on way more than I do. I must just give off "married" vibes or something.
So yeah. When are we starting up D&D again? This reality stuff is a drag.
***
French beach was a good break. I had fun on Saturday. I had forgotten how much I loved that place. Not even Disneyland can compare to it for the most magical place in the world to me. I've grown up a lot since I was there last, so the big stump was a lot easier to climb, and the tidal pools were harder to get to, but sitting on the beach as the fog rolled past was still the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
The kids had fun. Liam and I took a long walk at one point and he got a spontaneous science lesson/conservation speach that we both enjoyed. He really got a kick out of seeing the big tree hollowed out by lightning fire.
***
I'm going through another phase where I'm trying to decide what I want to do with myself...you know, once the kids are in school. I've tossed around writing bodice rippers..I do enough reading that I could write one blindfolded, but it seems like a cop-out. I could do better. Interior design, now that could be fun. But Dan assures me that it isn't in demand. Travel Agent would mean that I could releve my itchy feet at a discount, but the family might not like that so much and I'd be ticked off if I couldn't take advantage of it. In some of my darker moments I consider law enforcement. I'd be making a positive difference in my world, and it's more practical than enviromental activist :) Marine Biology is a dream that I've always had, but the education and money involved to get me there makes my head swim. Mom says I should just get on it already, and she's right...but I'm still waiting for something. A sign maybe that it's the thing to do.
Dear God/Goddess/Gaia if you're listening please give me a sign so I can get off my bored lazy ass already and grow up!
3 comments:
am i going to have to come on down there and sex and violence things up for you my dear? hmmmmm...
You know that might be funny if your name wasn't so creepy ;o
hey!!! leanne says they are cute...but she does snicker when she says that...damn it...
Post a Comment