
It's almost like someone hit a switch on summer solstice! The heat here is almost oppressive after the overly long rainy spring we've had here in Vic. Not that I'm ready to complain yet ;) It's just time to start dragging out the fans and wading pools :)
Congratulations to Kevin and Cheryl for finally tieing the knot on Saturday. Dan and I had a blast at the party, ate way too much yorkshire pudding and had fun flirting with the bridesmaids (and groomsmen ;)...
Summer is a quiet time of year for gaming, with every ones schedules messed up for the holidays. Games night is still on Tuesdays for anyone who thinks they need an excuse to visit us. We also welcome drop in BBQ visits, anytime. And just because we aren't playing any RPG's right now, doesn't mean Dan's forgotten about you. He's practicing his Storytelling on an amateur group right now, and has several options in the works for late summer/early fall gaming :)
We would like to plan a party for this summer, Wine and Cheese is out this year I think. But maybe a Sausage and Beer, Seafood Feast or Cocktail Party might be fun. If we do this, we want it to be on a date that everyone can attend, so I'll ask around with a few dates and let you know what I come up with :) Camping is another event we would like to plan. I hear they've really cleared out the road to Lizard Lake ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment